Writers Playground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sandbox for writers of all genres, offering peer reviews, technical discussion, and more!

3 posters

loveeee

deathkeeper

loveeee  Empty loveeee

Post by deathkeeper Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:59 am

im bound from love through day and night and i am afread of what might im so scarred of what will happen im just afread of what can be mistakem i dont need love i dont need faith but when it comes to the end i still dont have a date i dont want love i just want might to stand up for what is right,
    love is true love is great its also so much like a milky way in the senter is something soft and sensere but on the out side there is a concoction of something mean and cruel but in the end it is worth it for her truth

<3 death knight
    Pinkbutterflies
    Pinkbutterflies

loveeee  Empty Re: loveeee

Post by Pinkbutterflies Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:05 am

That's lovely sweetie....You've got the poets bug now...Keep reading, writing and learning...Loving your stuff....xx
    Harklight
    Harklight

Post by Harklight Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:27 am

I really enjoyed the depths of tones in this write, Chris. It also has a good moral.
    Your rhythm suits stanzas for free form poetry. I'm happy to help with format,
    punctuation and using spell-checker. I'll send you a PM.

It's wonderful that you used the "Milky Way" metaphor in this second part.
    Keep reading poetry, learning and writing. I'll read more from you. H x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:20 am